Friday, September 9, 2011

Pinterest is calling

No silly, we aren’t just discovering Pinterest. But I thought I’d share our boards with you so you can see what we are loving right now.

My most favorite recent pin is all about making your own Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Cook like a Champion blog. I personally should not even have it, but it does smell divine! (I was in Starbucks the other day and managed to escape there without a single thing for me! Now don’t start thinking I have great will power…I can’t have a lot of the stuff in there;)

Find me...Anjeanette on Pinterest pinning everything from stuff I can’t eat, to things to help me with my quilting obsessions. My profile says it all “I love pinterest because I hoard ideas already;)” So glad they aren’t only being kept in my head. It is getting out of control up there. Now I can keep ideas and inspiration on someone else’s computer! Brilliant.

Rebecca is still the one mostly pinning under Roots and Wings Co's Pinterest. She is stacking up a ton of resources for teaching kiddos.

For Erika and Rebecca’s birthdays this year, I went through their pins to get their birthday gifts. So much fun! “I was doing research, Honey.” I said after spending oodles of time looking through their pins.

We are getting rained out here in Maryland. We are hoping for a break for two soccer games tomorrow. soccer  Hope your weekend is great. What are your plans?

~Anjeanette

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow - that pumpkin spice syrup looks AMAZING. I am definitely going to try making some today! :)

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Yum Anj! This weekend I will be having a sock hop birthday party this weekend! My little one and I both cannot wait!

Rebecca

Wisdom Pharma said...


Shop dark circles from Wisdom Pharma and get high-quality dark circle Creams online. Wisdom Pharma brings the best eye creams for dark circles in Pakistan.